As a non-bank participant, Hitachi Business Finance participates in loan syndication transactions that range from $5 – $25 million.
Why Hitachi Business Finance?
- Non-bank, non-competitive resource
- Large capital base with competitive cost of funds
- Ability to approve and fund quickly as a non-regulated lender
- Transactions are collateral focused – A/R, inventory, and equipment
Financial Strength and Stability
- Hitachi Capital America Corp. in U.S. has assets of nearly $3 billion
- Hitachi Capital Corp. in Tokyo has assets of $21 billion
Interested? Contact Tom Bayer at (203) 956-3249 or email@example.com.