Looking to Finance Your Government Contract?
Let us help. We specialize in government contract financing for start-ups and established businesses who have invoices due from the federal government and select local governments, in addition to those serving as subcontractors to large government prime contractors.
We understand the language, payment practices, culture, and processing required for government contract financing and our experience enables us to help you maneuver through the bureaucracy efficiently so your cash flow becomes predictable.
- Provide products or services to U.S. government agencies and selected local governments
- Are subcontractors to larger prime contractors
- Range from small, economically disadvantaged businesses (including women-owned, disabled veteran, and 8a designated firms) to mature, publicly-operated and traded companies in the U.S.
- Have financing needs from $50,000 to $15 million and beyond
With Funding from Hitachi, You Can:
- Finance new & existing contracts
- Serve supplier & creditor obligations
- Retire current lender debt
- Expand contract opportunities and mobilize for new contracts
- Fund payroll, including mid-month payroll
We Work with Companies in a Variety of Industries Including:
- Program management
- Facility operations and maintenance
Hitachi Government Contract Financing Offers You:
- Up to a 90% advance on your eligible accounts receivable
- Facility size based on the credit strength of your financed customers, not your company balance sheet
- Financing you can use in conjunction with your current banking relationship
- Financial support letters from Hitachi to provide to federal agencies and your vendors
- Teaming opportunities with other Hitachi divisions and products
- Working capital for your subcontractors
- Online reporting
Ready to get started? Contact us now!